Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Call for Materials Re: Visual Rhetoric

Please note the following request from Kathleen Hardiman at Red Rocks Community College:
I'm currently working on a website project as part of a technology-related Fellowship and I'm in the process of collecting material related to visual rhetoric (aka visual literacy) exercises. This website will be a useful portal offering resources in writing, literature, and creative writing geared toward community college instructors.

If you have any exercises that bring visual or popular culture into your classroom, I'd love to add them to my growing archive. These can be handouts, worksheets, or just ideas that have proved successful.

Please email any exercises to hardiman@colorado.edu. Many thanks!!

4 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a deadline for this?

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no formal deadline, but I'd like to have the site in a more "complete" format by the start of fall '05.

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathleen, how cool to see your post here! I'll leave something that's not very wonderful in your mailbox. If I had something very wonderful, I'd leave that, too, but not very wonderful is the best I have right now.

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all... the new site is now online:
http://visualrhetoricresources.info/

Please pass the word around. Cheers.
-Kathleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home