Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Thing About Blogging Is. . .

I get lazy. I don't put links in. I don't engage in a discussion so much as I participate in a digital version of call and response. I'm still wondering why Blogger and Typepad don't have the word blogin their spellcheck programs.

Here's what I'd like to be able to do--

have an instalink to places that I link to often.

Here's where my ignorance comes into play: is that what permalink is for?

At any rate, I'd like to be able to type in the site name or the writer, say, Timna or Mike, highlight it, click an icon and be done with it.

If there is a way to do this already, let me know.

In the meantime, I'll work on being more of a blogversational participant and respond to more than what's listed in the post.

That's a promise.

Joanna

3 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Kait said...

Joanna, would it be kind of like those "Auto Complete" things, where if you typed in "Adjunct Kait," it would appear as a link to my blog? If so, that would be awesome.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous joanna said...

Kait, exactly!!!!!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Clancy said...

Hey, I'd like you guys to address the grading controversy in Kentucky:

http://insidehighered.com/news/2005/09/22/outsource

and

http://kairosnews.org/node/4444

If you have the time and inclination, that is. I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate hearing your perspectives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home